C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael H Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:23:42 -0500
Joanne, go back and reread my post... I said, "That's not to say we
can't improve through therapy, assistive tech, and/or other ways, as
long as we realize we may never be at the norm."  I'm all for improving
the life of a c.p.er, but there are many people who'll still feel Alex
is less than a normal person.  Unfortunately, many of them are in places
of high authority.