C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:39:40 -0500
Nothing like ice storms in North Carolina.  In '85 I was at the Triangle
Park when a nasty storm came through.  IBM's parking lot was on a steep
grade and when I came out of the building after work to drive back to the
hotel, the rental car had slid down to the bottom of the hill...along with a
couple dozen other cars!

I don't know why, Kat, but it seems that area of NC where you're located
seems to get the nastiest ice storms.

-Kyle