C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 07:36:07 -0400
So sorry to hear that, Deri.  My company does the same thing constantly.  I
consider myself a war veteran of a sort, having survived many redundancies
in the 14 years I've worked for them.  However I'm not complacent, as that's
the worse thing to be in this age of shrinking payrolls.  My job may be on
the line later this summer or fall, but I don't plan to quit to look for
another job as I want to go with a severance package deal.  It may not come
to that, though, as they allow laid-off people to have precedence in posting
for other jobs within the corporation before other employees and outsiders.

Kat