C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 22:21:03 -0500
Hey KJ!!

Here is a wakeup call for you. You godda start learning to make your
needs known to others on your own!!  You cant always  depend on what
someone else has written about you.  What what I remember about you,
you can talk can you not?  If not, there are still lots of ways you
can make your self understood.  There are bords you can get that have
picktures on them like water, different foods and much more!!  There
are other here who can discribe these bords much better then I.  I'm
sure there are staff at conor Stone who know allll about  these bords
and can give you acces to them.  And if not a bord there's lots of
other stuff out there to halp you make your self heard!!  So there's
somehome work for ya to doo!!

Have fun and good luck!!-Gary