C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 22:10:26 -0700
Saw my brother today....consequently the african gray as well ;-).

He was so cute...  bit me but that is par for the course.  As I was leaving my brother had him and I took him to say goodbye.  Had him on my finger, giving kisses, and I said "Bye Buster".  He said "Bye".  LOLOL  My brother says- "He never talks to me like that!".  LOLOLOL  Guess my birdee has missed his auntie!  lol

They also hung a pic of me and Buster above his cage.  I saw it and looked and looked....said "When did you put THAT up?"  LOL  Buster is so photogenic!  :-)

Paige