C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:16:24 -0400
Kathy Jo,

Why do your parents forbid you to talk on the phone while they're not at
home?

Let me tell you, I would not recommend a credit card to anyone who didn't
have the means to pay it off or make more than the minimum payments.  All
too often, people get in way over their heads and can't pay off the cards
quickly, resulting in higher and higher levels of debt. I worked as an
intern one summer for the local credit card counselling agency and saw far
too many cases like that.  That's not to say you would do that, but perhaps
your parents don't want that happening to you.

Kat