C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:39:55 -0500
Hey Trish,

        Sounds like Amber's new science teacher adds a new twist to the phrase,
"Violence in Our Schools"! Ha Ha!! I couldn't resist that one!
        Jo Grayson is an "unknown" to me in that I have never had her in
any other classes. She is an older student and I announced that it was a
mother-daughter deal. If she is surprised, let me known and we'll "fix" it.

Bobby