C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:33:18 -0500
I hear you loud and clear

I wish the surgeons great success

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: December 10, 2010 09:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spinal fusion

we now have 3 opinions.  they all feel that this has  happened over time
and not from an acute trauma.  they want it done sooner  rather than later
bc
we now know about it.  only accidentally found  out bc of ct scan done to
find source of an infection he was hospitalized for  last week.  glad we
know...kinda wish we didnt...

thanks for all of your advice.

best,
denise