C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:31:47 EST
Hello Deri,

Thank you for responding to me. I would love to talk to you and your wife.
What kind of CP do y'all have? I have modrate CP. I walk without aid and use
a wheelchair when I feel bad. Ryan walks with a cane and use a scooter for
long distances.

Do you and wife both drive? Ryan drives and I am taking lessons. Do y'all
cook?  Do you have any things that y'all can do together that y'all couldn't
do before?  Do y'all both work?

Thank you both so much for talking to me. Ryan and I really want to talk to
y'all because you might know something to make it easier for us in everyday
life.

Hope to talk to you both.

Jennifer