C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:53:51 -1000
You still might want to contact Dr Nuzzo for an evaluation in New
Jersey. He sent us a prescription for a specific xray and also asked
for a video of walking.
 From that he evaluates you. We are quite far away so I don't know if
his offices would treat you the same way. His micro surgery is far
less invasive than any other and does relieve tightness. I am not a
doctor and nothing I say should be construed as medical advice.