C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 01:52:50 EST
Did I tell you folks that I tried Zanaflex again since I could not recall why
I stopped taking it before??  Oh boy, did I ever find out! It made me
hallucinate! paintings were coming to life, people were walking in ponds
where there are no people! Trees and bushes loomed out at me, full sized!

I've also been trying another medication; but it is making me too sleepy, and
also I didn't know whether it is the med., or I'm getting worse, but part of
my neck feels numb. Haloperidol is the name. anybody here take it?

mag