C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:42:46 -0500
Carla,

    You sound like my daughter. She nags me all the time. My wife never nags because
we came to an agreement early in our engagement. I told my wife that my mother
always nagged me and that I would not live with another nagging woman. My wife
never nags me, but as the Germans used to say, "We have our ways." and so does
Joyce.

Bobby