C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:30:37 -0400
Just to enliven the list a bit...kinda long, sorry.  For more, go to
http://www.dumbwarnings.com Kat

DUMB Warnings

Unknown Air Conditioner
Caution: Avoid dropping air conditioners out of windows.

Unknown Blow Dryer
Warning: Do not use while sleeping.
(and I suppose I brush my teeth in my sleep, too?)

White-Westinghouse 1600 Blow Dryer
Keep away from water

Unknown Japanese Food Processor
Not to be used for anything else.

Rowenta Iron
Warning: Never iron clothes on the body.
(Rats, there goes my latest idea to save time in the mornings...!)

Unknown Vacuum Cleaner
1. Do not use to pick up gasoline or flammable liquids 2. Do not use to pick
up anything that is currently burning.
(and so what DO I use instead?)

Life saving device
This is NOT a life saving device!!!
(oh, is it to be used to kill?)

Child-Sized Superman Costume
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.

Unknown Batman Costume
Warning: Cape does not enable user to fly.

Champion Swimmer Supporter Jockstrap
This product is only to be prescribed by a physician and fit only by a trained
technician.

Unknown Graduation Gown
Do not wash or dry clean.

AAFES Baby Oil
Keep out of reach of children

Little Ones Baby Lotion
Keep away from children

Aveeno Bath Treatment
For external use only

Unknown Hair Coloring
Do not use as an ice cream topping.
(oh dear...thought I'd found a new food group)

Clairol Herbal Essences Maximum Hold Hairspray
WARNING: Do not smoke until hair is dry.

Bath & Body Works Peppermint Foot Spray
CAUTION: Avoid contact with face, eyes, and broken skin.

Wet-Nap
Directions: Tear open packet and use.

Harry Potter Toy Broom
This broom does not actually fly

Flying Goku
This label defies explanation. Take a look at the picture

Unknown 500-piece puzzle
Some assembly required.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000
Warning! This program should not be used in flight training! Death or serious
injusry could result

Guess Who" Game
Note: Game pieces do not actually talk.

Mr. Bubbles (Read Comments)