C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:31:22 EST
You're exactly right.

A person does have the right to announce that he wants to leave because the
dynamics of the list aren't working for him personally.  The statement
doesn't necessarily equate to a reflection of that person's desire for those
dynamics to shift in favor of his needs at the time.

I like Mariana too, and I also admire her work.

In a message dated 11/23/2000 11:33:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> We're entitled to our opinions and to express them.  I like Mariana
>  Ruybalid.  She may or not like me.  I like and respect her writing.  I
>  can understand why she might feel overwhelmed by the mail and not want
>  to cope with post after post of mostly one-liners.  All she asked for
>  was assistance to be removed or suspended for a number of months.  She
>  requested removal tersely and gave a brief direct reason: more than
>  others have done.  She also was truthful, as I read her, which I do not
>  always read in others.
>
>  Would she were other?  Perhaps some have us have failed to communicate
>  with her more completely and personally.
>
>  Different strokes for different folks.  If and when she's ready Mariana
>  will find her way back.  Wherever her journey I wish her well and think
>  fondly of her.
>
>  ISM

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam