C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:10:04 -0400
Hi Joy,

  No problem. I was actually out sick a couple of days anyway. Hope stuff has settled down a bit now.

  Longwood is an old Virginia State College has been around since 1839. Its now a University - beautiful old campus, lots of tradition - and its still a small school - has about 4800 students which includes graduate level students. It has changes since I went there 32 years ago but is still really nice. Then it was all Girls, now co-ed, meals where family style - now cafeteria, obvious keeping up with the times changes.

  I'll give the girls your e-mail address.

                                              Trisha