C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 21:06:00 -0400
You will eventually need one for a wheelchair evaluation if you want
insurance to pay for it.  I have a family I'm working with to get a stander
for their daughter, called the company, they sent a rep out to the house.
Eventually we'll have to utilize the local medical provider to because they
are authorized to work with Medicaid.

Beth t.