C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:59:05 -0800
if i can i use a credit card for anything. it has
added advantage of paying for my airfares. but, if i
must use cash and i get a coin on a flat surface, i
try to just slide the coin off into my other hand.
don't give me a problen unless they are laying flat. i
try to not let anyone just lay out me change. i have
the same problems picking up anything with just finger
abnd thumb. little pills etc. now with the tendonitis,
it hurts too.