C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:19:58 -0700
Ken,

You're right!  I now remember asking her to say "hello" to a colleague
at the UCEDD when she started her study.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853