C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:50:56 EDT
Mag,

I am getting ready to be 40 years young - I envy you the cats.  I have 2 dogs
The big joke around my house is that I felt I needed a guard dog - we went to
the SPCA and there was a deaf dalmation that was blind in one eye that was
going to be put to sleep - this dalmation is now my "guard dog".  I am
thinking about getting a kitten - I had a cat and she was killed.

Thanks for your welcome

Vera