C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:59:11 EDT
The AbilitiesExpo was in Cleveland and I couldn't get there because there are
no lift buses going to the I-X Center.  Cleveland plans to tear the building
down to make airport runway expansion.  There are so many things going on
there but if you are in a wheelchair or if you want to take someone in a
wheelchair with short notice and no wheelchair van you are SOL for anything
at the I-X Center.