C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:17:20 -0500
i have no famous relatives or ancestors.

i was discussing people inheriting money with my mom one time. i said "if
our ancestors had be other than pirates, bootleggers, and thieves, they
could have left us something." she replied without even smiling, "if they
had been good pirates, bootleggers, and thieves, they could have left us
something." dry wit is part of my family humor.