C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:28:40 -0700
You're probably right about Perot and Clinton, probably, but I had no
complaints about that!

 ;-{)}

If Nader hadn't run, it would have given Gore Florida, which would have been
enough...

Ron Paul could make things interesting, as he'll probably pull more votes
from the Republican nominee.  I'm not ready for Hilary yet, but Paul might
open that possibility up wider.  Even if he matches her and/or the
Republican nominee in spending, I have questions about whether he'd be
electable.  He'd have to pull in more moderates than I think he will.

Don't know what would happen if Lieberman caucused with the Republicans;
It'd make Dick Cheney more powerful (as if we need that!).  His ego is huge
anyway.  I still wonder if there might be a move to "draft" him.  when GW
Bush asked him to vet VP candidates, he said he had taken himself out of
consideration, but then he reversed himself.  Don't know whether that was
due to pressure from GHW Bush or not.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.