C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 20:46:11 -0700
Lisa - I'm not sure why this message didn't come through - the ACOLUG is
very helpful for kids/adults who are nonverbal.

Pam

 Hi Lisa,

 You might check out these groups:

- ACOLUG (Augmentative Communication On-Line Users' Group; A group of
 parents, speech and language pathologists, and augmentative communicators).
To subscribe, send email to  [log in to unmask]  Leave the subject
blank. In the message type: subscribe acolug yourfirstname yourlastname.

 - CPParent (group made up of lots of parents of kids with CP).  To
subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command:
SUBSCRIBE CPPARENT  in the body of the email.

Wish you well.

Pam