C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:40:18 -0700
yeah, i have gag reflexes, with me, it's the foam of most toothpastes that does it. so I use a natural tooth powder, one side at a time, I use an oral B electric brush, as
 my sonicare died after i dropped it only 4 times! I was pissed.  the oral B holds up for two years before dying... battery must be changed every 2 to 3 months.
another plus is the oral B has a smaller brush, so does not  make gag reflex come out.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine