C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:19:56 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2000 7:17:15 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< did they have lots of girlfriends? i honestly don't remember much about
 iisenhower. someone told me that when the republican conviention was in
 chicago that even the dogs were republican. he said he saw a dog running up
 lakeshore crying "ike, ike, ike."

From what I can gather , Harding had "numerous extra marital affairs" even
during his stay in the White House.I guess that all just fits right into the
rest of his scandal ridden presidency.Can you tell I'm a bit of a history
buff ??

Karen :)