C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:56:29 -0400
From: Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 3:15 PM
Subject: Doo-doo dilemma

> Dear Uncle Bobby,
>
>   Okay, so you made a boo-boo. Heck, I do that sometimes

Don't we all.
I have a suggestion for the current/future list administrators.  Would it be
possible to change the settings of C-Palsy so that if you hit the reply
button, the post will go private to the individual it was intended for. If
you hit the reply to all button ( obviously I have OE) than the post will go
public to the list. Current settings have both reply and reply to all
sending the post publicly to the list.  Just a suggestion as it might help
prevent ALL  of us from future doo-doo dilemmas.
Joanne