C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:44:01 -0400
The boy crawled in bed with us at 2 and I was out of the rack at 5:30.
Sounds like we all need a good rest,  The "heat index" was 110 yesterday
when I left work.  Because most of the downtown streets are shut down for
Columbus' "Red, White and Boom" celebration tonight, I had to park six
blocks away.  Did the same this am.  Pretty hard on an old gimp like your's
truly.