C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:04:25 -0600
KJ,

I sent a thing on disability etiquette to the list a few minutes ago that might be a good way to start a conversation about the subject.  That could be either via email or in person, whichever would be more comfortable for you.  In something like this though, I prefer talking to people directly.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
College of Health Sciences
University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Avenue, Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82070