C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. MARGOLIS
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:04:00 -0400
Not part of the Pave the Planet Movement?

Well, the good folks talking access were addressing Federal lands, not
entirely "wilderness" or the Pristine.

For good measure the human species is rapidly decimating habitat and
populations of our cousins the apes, including cannibalism for those with a
gourmet flair.

We can't even get along with humans!  Maybe we ought to go back to eating
one another, ease some pressure on apes.

So I'd suggest we carefully access what's already open, including Clint
Eastwood's ranch (had to get that in).  Seems reasonable use doesn't entail
destruction.  If we want to preserve totally, then no one should gain entry.

Haven't thought about things naturally for a long time

S.