C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:25:44 EDT
Betty,

    I hate to sound cynical. You position that we must consider broader
agendas is valid and correct. However, most candidates who reach the national
level are bought and paid for by special interests groups who do not have the
disability rights, welfare of immigrants, etc. in the fore front. Thus hidden
agendas such as Singer at Princeton will always be active. You live in and
around "foggy bottom" and you know better than anyone what goes on. I am
afraid the Clinton era will go down as the moral low point of our entire
history, but consider all the  millionaires produced by
Wall Street during that same era! Morals what are those?

Bobby