C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:13:23 EDT
Susan,

I must have an angel riding on my shoulder today - besides you! I was just
getting ready to go offline to go to the appt.  The
information/advice/questions/encouragement is invaluable and just in time.
Joy also e-mailed me but she was going to NORD conference so I will e-mail my
thanks to her later.  I will definitely speak up and will probably e-mail
tonight to let you know how it goes... Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks more than a million!

Vera