C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:47:54 EST
Yes the people at the school know my mom. I took some classes there during
high school so she was require to come in for meetings and signing papers. I'd
never get away with trying to pass her off as an aide or hiding her.

The whole thing is just a mess, but thanks for the help!
CJ,

    I would cut my losses and go to another school with a better Disability
Advocacy unit.
If you are taking legal action against them, as you should, then continuing
to go to that school would be counterproductive.

Bobby