C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:43:31 -0400
betty, the national right to life organization at one time had forms and
directions on writing a "will to live" to give to your general practitioner
and to the hospital, copies for lawyers, family ect. don't know if they
still do this or not.

covered things like don't just keep me body alive, but, if i am alive don't
starve me to death by not giving water and food. helped if you wanted to
walk that fine line. i wish i remembered that address. masybe a web search
would get to them.