C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:18:05 -0400
Seems like quite a load for the caregiver, don't you think?  Two clients might
be doable but I'm not sure about three or more.

And aren't you talking about a group home?  Doesn't the local Social Services
dept have setups like those for those who qualify?  I wonder, KJ, if you'd be
able to live and function in a group home.  It might be a viable option and
you'd not have to worry about finding caregivers, etc. as the home admin does
all that, I'd think.

Kat