C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:00:33 -0700
Ok a gripe......  My ex-insurance co...  I fought like hell, with the help of inside people  (I worked in a Drsoffice) to get an AFO.  NO NO NO  It was deemed not because it wasn'tt a short-term thing.  I saaid EXCUSE ME...... CP is lifetime and I'd think you'd be more apt to want something of this nature to be utilized for more than a few weeks or months.  And the aggreement mentioned that they DID cover AFO's.  I wrote letter after letter............  finally got the best of me and couldn't deal with it any longer.  They were just a bunch of ()&$#*()es!