C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 06:32:09 -0400
  I suspect that some desert maggots have fed on his bones. We have saw no
vidios of him in some time now. Yesterday would have been an ideal time for
him to appear if he were alive.
  I don't think we should limit things to bin laden. All we need to have is
evidence of supporting any terrorist groups. I am not sure we need to attack
iraq yet. I do not have the intelligence that our government has.