C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:24:43 -0700
i do use tax act, and it does help, but my taxes were
made more complicated by being on workers comp then
off while trying to get bacck on. it makes reporting
my pention somewhat complicated. hence the need to
amend last years returns for something i found out
this year.
  i paid for help once in 35 years but then the help
did not know how to do the job then so i have always
done my own tax. it would be worth it even if the
sales tax were higher to go to the fair tax just to
get rid of the tax gustappo.

--- Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Do you have any type of financial software like
> Quicken?  I updated to the
> Quicken 2007 premier version and really like it.
> That could make it go a
> little easier, Ken.

Never miss an email again!