C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:49:14 -0500
Matt and Gary,

I was also going to suggest e-mailing the Trace Center because I feel that
you would receive better results than what you would get if you went to talk
to an actual assistive technology manufacture.  Another suggestion that has
worked here in the past is going to the engineering department at the
university and having the engineering students think up whatever device you
might need.  I know here at the University of North Dakota, they're always
looking for projects that actually can benefit somebody in whatever way.

Thanks,
Anthony