C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 13:09:33 EDT
Hi Group-

I must say that I have done plenty of figting on both fonts that of the
mentaly/severly disabled and that of the physically disabled--of course
having cp there's alot of battels that you fight for your self and others who
are also disabled.  I used to do volonteer work at a center for the severe
and profound when I lived in Virgina.  I really like working with this
population and do it any chance I get.  I seem to have a talant for it.  As
some of you also know prior to moving to Idaho I worked at the comunity
college I attended in Texas mentoring students with MR.  Unfortuntly I
haven't found an outlet for my "talanet" yet here in Idaho.  :(

Yours,
Anee
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geoctities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 5/21/00 4:54:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,