C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:53:35 -0800
i sometimes do my legs myself, before bed, i put lotion on and i do gentle massage.  I have asked one of my helpers to massage me on occasion to do my arms and neck, she has good hands is a student of massage. my other person is not allowed near my neck as she doesn't know the meaning of "gentle". but basically one can do it for themself.  i've tried various types including acupuncture which last for three days.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine