C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:19:33 -0700
Well, 3 in calif, with a pop. of 35 million, it didn't seem at first to be even an epidemic, let alone a pandemic.  Usually when there is a flu going around MANY people get it, like half the folks at the agency will get it.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag