C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:14:34 -0500
Are you saying that non-religious people are violent?  I don't think you
can say that as a generalization.  I think it's faulty (and dangerous)
to assume that DV would be more likely to happen in one socio-economic
(or religious) group than another.

I do agree that the demise of the nuclear family and the subsequent lack
of a support system has facilitated DV.

Kat