C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:18:37 -0700
by race warlords like jessie jackson, infoomo, the
head of naacp, and so many other so called leaders of
black people. i'll let you in on a secret, kat. the
democrats have a race problem. you see they talk a
good talk, but, history does not bear them out. which
party was anti slavery, why,,, old honest abe was a
republican. who sent troops to arkanas to intergrate
the university and all schools, oh horrors ike was a
evil repuplican. who was standing in the "school house
door" to keep blacks out, oh my it is a democrate
governor. whose votes passed the 1964 civil rights
law, oh, my it was evvvil republican votes that passed
it while fulbrite and the elder gore were
segregationalist. who leads the senate so well for the
dems, oh that is grand dragon robert kkk byrd. who has
the most minorities in the positions of power in the
administration, oh it is evvvil bush. the best our
brother clinton could was the 2nd teer commerce dept
and powerless sergent general. study your history
folks, tell me where i am wrong. blacks have not
gotten much for their solid support for the dems. if
they ever wake up....