C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:37:38 -0400
Not sure that extra hardware (sorry for bad punning--I must be spanked with
yonder haddock) lends itself to romance.  Besides, being a spastic, someone
could "get an eye poked out with that thing."  Natch!

Just give me a couple tongue depressors and some duct tape.

(You just KNOW soneone is going to get their panties in a wad a demand to be
UNSUBSCRIBED due to this thread, don't you?)

-K.