C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:36:41 -0400
Gosh no, Mike, I don't think so.  When I was "available", I always kept my
eye out for a woman with similar physical issues.  I figured that it would
be a commonality that would help the relationship in that we would already
understand the problems the other person faced.

Having said that, the opportunities to date women that were disabled in a
similar fashion as myself were rare, and the one disabled woman that I dated
(once) took her identity from her CP.  If it weren't for her cerebral palsy,
she'd have no life at all.  I still kept an eye out for "limping ladies",
but never met any.  What are your venues for meeting disabled women?

Kyle