C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:04:49 EDT
i have a very few memories before age 7, they mostly deal with my attraction
to a light over the dining room  table and it could be pulled up or down.
That was when i was  two, then i remember riding a trike all over the
cul-de-sac we lived in when i was 4, and going to a neighbors house where
they had a big grandfather clock... then it jumps to age 6 and we are
watching a tv show when suddenly my mom screams there's a mouse in here! ;-)
hence my fear of mice.

mag