C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 12:19:05 -0500
Friends,

Yesterday, I received a letter from the hospital where I receive my Home
Healthcare Services from, informing me that their hourly rate is going to go
up by $2, which will be $20 a hour.  My parents have a business, so I do
understand that sometimes you do have to raise your prices to make your ends
meet, but however the hospital just did in March and now they are again.
Actually it will have went up by $4 within 3 months.  I'm wondering if
there's some law against doing this within this amount of time?  I mainly
feel sorry for the people less fortunate than myself who don't have the
income.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net