C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:32:38 -0700
Jenn,
I'm sorry you are angry with what I wrote. I never
said you didn't have dystonia just that dystonia isn't
what the BPump trial was set up for. I'm not
disagreeing that the london team hurt you with the
lumber punctures either but thier main purpose was
spasticity not dystonia.I can't change the way they
ran the trial but from all of your posts from the
beginning it was seeking pain relief from increase
spasticity after the sdr. Because your diagnosis
changed after starting the Bpump process desn't mean
the reason for the trial changed.
Joanne