C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 15:37:06 -0400
Hi friends, I just wanted to give you an update on my situation.  It
seems like my life is slowly turning upward again.  I started college
again. (On the 26th of August.)  Now if I could only understand the
math:)  But that will come.  :Last Saturday I was out partying and met
this girl from NY.  She gave me her phone number.  So who knows, maybe I
will fly up there and meet her again. My stuttering is also getting less
and less.  I even asked a girl out on a date.  (We know each other from
college)  But it turns out she has a boyfriend oh well :)  I guess one
of my college friends said it best. "Life is all a matter of how you
look at things."   Thank you to all the friends on the list.  For those
who don't know.  I am male.  Just wanted to make that clear:)

Jan