C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:57:02 EST
In a message dated 02/24/2000 2:04:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Betty,
   It sounds like the sooner you move out, the better for both ofyou.
 Remember that both of you are adults, responsible for your ownavtions.
 My mother is chronically depressed and she demies that I have cp.&nbsp;She
 also denies that my dad has alzheimers.&nbsp; I disagree with my motherabout
 many things, and I call her every two weeks to let her know that
Icare.&nbsp;
 But you need to figure out what works for your particular relationship
atthis
 given moment in time.
      Mariana

 PS Here's a poem I wrote about my mother:

 Remembering Manchuria

Remembering Manchuria is great.  Thanks for sharing that Mariana.  You're
right about moving out too.  That will take a few months but it's in the
works.